Tuesday, June 3, 2008

All of the kids that we will have them for the Summer of 2008

We are hoping for the Best Summer ever this year with all 5 kids and FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN ! ! ! ! ! LIKE WATER FIGHTS, SWIMMING AND MORE




This is Bum, Adam's oldest child, and he is the oldest child out of both Adam's and My children







This is Pretties is in the back of beast and we have no pix of just Isabelle, also pretties is Adam's mid. child and only girl







This is Beast, also Adam's youngest child he is a 5yrs older then my oldest boy




Angel is my oldest boy




Ronheart is my youngest boy





Zackory, Isabelle, and Alec thay are also called Bun,Pretties, and Beast











There are Isaiha and Ronaldo, Isaiha is trying to take over on the driving,and also called Angel and Ronheart

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Wow, you are going to have your hands full. I hope you get lots of help.
Have a fun summer!!
Hey, I think its getting close to your birthday too.

Sonja said...

Wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. We are thinking about you.